2 --- SPECIAL NOTICES
PLEASE CHECK YOUR AD. This newspaper makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. However, mistakes do slip through. We ask that you check your ad the first day it runs, and if you find an error, report it to our Classified Department by calling 601-735-4341 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. We will not be responsible for more than one incorrect insertion and only for that portion of the ad that may have been rendered valueless by such error. The Wayne County News assumes no financial responsibility for errors or omissions of classified ads.
CHECK ALL OFFERS THOROUGHLY --- The Wayne County News assumes no liability for the validity of any ads published. People responding to an ad should make every effort to verify the offer before submitting money or financial information.
* ALL ADVERTISING MATERIALS PUBLISHED in The Wayne County News Classifieds may also be used online and in any and all media utilized by The Wayne County News.
7 --- HELP WANTED
* NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE FOR EMPLOYMENT ADS: All employment opportunities advertised in The Wayne County News are subject to the Equal Employment Opportunity Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitations specification, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or age, except when religion, sex or national origin is a bona fide occupational qualification for employment." The Wayne County News will not knowingly accept any advertising for any employment opportunity that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all employment advertised is available on an equal opportunity basis.
11 --- REAL ESTATE
* ALL REAL ESTATE ADVERTISEMENT in this newspaper is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Amendments Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitations or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, familial status, or ancestry, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Familial status includes children under age 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18. This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. To report discrimination, call the Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity of the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development at 1-800-669-9777.
13A --- RENT-LEASE: HOUSES
* FOR RENT: APARTMENT --- 2 BEDROOMS. Call 601-735-0304. (TFC)
APARTMENT FOR RENT: 3 bedroom, central h/a, washer/dryer hook-ups, totally electric, water & trash pick-up included. Call 601-735-9956. (tfc)
13B --- RENT-LEASE: MOBILE HOMES
* MOBILE HOMES FOR RENT: Call 601-735-6050 or 601-735-9223. (TFC)
CHURCH FOR RENT pews furnished. Call 601-735-9956. (tfc)
Please support the Wayne County News by subscribing today!